Who can apply?
An Academic Dementia and Cognitive Disorder Research Centre with the following:
- Situated within a University-affiliated teaching tertiary or quaternary referral public hospital.
- A comprehensive cognitive disorders program, offering a full range of specialist outpatient and in-patient consultant cognitive assessments and treatments.
- An active clinical research program.
- A track record of participation in cognitive disorder clinical trials, with a high standard of recruitment and compliance with study procedures.
Why you should apply?
By becoming an AC4R member you become part of the network. The benefits of becoming part of this network include:
- First hand access and information to upcoming clinical trials.
- Encouraging interest and participation in the clinical research activities of the network among clinicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Support to in performing clinical trials.
- Facilitating communication between centres concerning new and ongoing trials.
- Providing a professional interface between cognitive disorder trialists and the industry.
- Attracting more clinical trials into the Australian region.